Joining our team
Become Part of Our Story...
As a small, innovative and dynamic company, we are looking for people who bring passion, professionalism and commitment to their work and can help us achieve healthy growth.
By joining the Odylique team you will be involved in a socially responsible and environmentally-friendly field with equal opportunities to all. We are a parent-friendly employer that offers flexibility wherever possible to those with children under 18.
We have a culture of empowerment, accountability and responsibility for all employees. We value integrity and openness and believe in creating a stimulating business environment, providing the best training we can and giving you every opportunity to achieve your full potential.
Odylique (previously known as Essential Care) is renowned for creating products of the highest quality. We are not a conventional beauty company. We are one of only a handful of companies to achieve Soil Association certification for health & beauty products. Our skin care and makeup is therapeutic, free from artificial chemicals and common allergens, and is used by many people who cannot tolerate high street products.
Part-Time Finishing Assistant (Temporary)
To cover a period of long-term sick leave, we are looking for an enthusiastic person to help our product making team. The duties of this job are varied and wide and will include:
- - Applying closures to bottles/jars
- - Labelling and boxing finished products and samples
- - Cleaning equipment after use
- - Maintaining tidy and hygienic work and storage areas
- - Helping to maintain records of stocks of raw materials, packaging materials and finished goods.
- - Working effectively and efficiently in all regards and at all times
- - Working within procedural guidelines at all times, for example hygiene and health and safety.
We are always on the look out for talented individuals who can help our brand grow. If your skills and interests do not meet the above role, please feel free to write to us with your CV and a cover letter, as we may be able to consider you for a future position. - Please send your application (CV and cover letter) to: jointheteam (AT) odylique.co.uk