Autumn can be a funny season. One minute rainy, the next blazing sun and temperatures are unpredictable at best. All this can put a load on your system and also your skin so here are our top five autumn beauty recommendations to get you through to winter nights in comfort and looking your very best.
1. Organic Calendula Balm, from £7 Apply this amazing multi-tasking balm anywhere that skin is cracked, dry, or chapped such as lips, feet, elbows, hands and cuticles. The calendula extract is an especially potent supercritical CO2 extraction that captures the purest and fullest benefits of the plant. Can be used on skin prone to psoriasis. Gardeners love it for soothing weed-pulling roughened hands, it works wonders on cracked or dry lips, leaving the most beautiful glossy shine and dry skin patches from changeable weather doesn’t stand a chance!
2. Balancing Citrus Super Tonic, £15 When your skin is left dazed and confused by weather conditions that change by the hour, Our citrus based organic facial spritz is the perfect rescue tonic. It contains a refreshingly fruity blend of organic witchhazel (hamamelis) floral water and pure organic essential oils including bergamot, lemon and ylang ylang to tone and re-establish the skin's acid mantle.
3. Odylique Avocado 24-Hour Replenishing Cream, from £8 As your summer glow fades, the skin can dry and struggle. That is where Avocado 24-Hour Replenishing Cream comes in. With vitamin-packed avocado oil and a restorative biodynamic nettle herb it will provide a nourishing boost to bring your skin back to its best. It is suitable for applying sparingly around the eyes, often the first place to show the strain of the body working hard to compensate for less mild weather. Plus the regenerative essential oils of frankincense, bergamot and lavender will help you relax and unwind.
4. Natural Mineral Concealer, £17.50 Kids returning to school, nights drawing in and summer’s glow fading can mean that even with an amazing skin regime you can suffer breakouts or just look tired. Our Concealer is the perfect solution. With silky virgin coconut oil and soothing organic herbs of sea buckthorn and calendula, Essential Care Concealer glides on easily, and helps to calm irritable skin and hide any blemishes or imperfections.
5. Organic Coconut Candy Body Scrub, £25 Autumn is rich with produce; no wonder it’s known as the tastiest season. So our final must-have is a perfect fit because it is so pure you can actually EAT it! Slough away dead skin cells and gently reveal new season skin with exfoliating sugar cane crystals, rich in glycolic acid. This natural rejuvenating wonder is blended with deliciously fragrant virgin coconut oil and cocoa butter to leave skin silky smooth and moisturised.
We'd love to hear your autumn beauty tips too - share them in the comments!