Gold Eyeshadow Tutorial
At Essential Care, we love our natural beauty products because they are such great multi-taskers, saving time, money and space. Why buy several different products when one superb quality one is so versatile? We think our organic make-up exceeds expectations at multi-tasking so in this tutorial we are going for gold with our gorgeous, gleaming Gold mineral eye shadow and showing how with 5 clever pro makeup artist tips you can make-over your look with just one key product!
1. Glittering Liner: Obviously as a pressed powder, the eye-shadow can be applied quickly and easily directly from the palette, but have you considered intensifying the effect of your eye-shadows? Why not try twisting your look up by using a darker base to the socket, then with a fine liner brush that has been slightly dampened with clean water, slick a line of the Gold across the upper lash line and sweep out in a flick at the ends for a super on-trend take on the retro look currently sweeping the catwalks?
2. Lip Enhancer: Apply your usual lipstick as normal, then with your (clean!) little finger, dab a tiny bit of the gold onto the very centre of your lower lip for a full lipped, glamorous look. This look works best on very bright shades like our Cherry Tart mineral lipstick but you could also mix a little with a lip balm or gloss for an entirely new, glossy shade more appropriate to daywear.
3. Skin Brightener: Put a couple of dabs of gold into your clean palm and blend in with enough Organic Superfruit Concentrate, your favourite moisturiser or tinted base and blend over your face for a subtle translucent glow that doesn’t look caked. Works well on all skin-tones.
4. Body Enhancer: As above, mix a little with your favourite organic face or body moisturiser and apply to shoulders, collar bone, shins and even cleavage for the more daring to really enhance the luminosity of your skin.
5. Shimmering Shadow: Twist the traditional smokey-eyed look by using the dark shadow as a base and applying the Gold shadow heavily over the brow bone and under the lower lashes for a take on the Hollywood glamour look.
So there you have it! Our Gold shadow comes as part of our Eye Shadow Quad in Earth, £34.50.
(gold eyeshadow pay-off)
Have fun and feel free to share the results and any other great looks you’ve achieved with it on our Facebook page here.
Beautiful, antioxidant organic rose day cream for sensitive skin and the eye area. 50ml £23, 15ml £8£23.00 Trial size from: £8.00High antioxidant face & neck serum for instant moisture and radiance. 30ml£33.00Cherry tart is a sheer, vibrant cherry red - as true a red as you'll find without carmine or synthetic colour.£18.00Beautiful shades of Sand, Slate, Bark and Gold in a refillable, recyclable palette.